Marlon is a twenty five years old fan of Silent Sanctuary, an alternative. Eight years ago they would go rent a Music Studio after Monthly Exams when he was on High School. Silent Sanctuary has been the inspiration of Marlon to pursue a music-related career that allowed him to buy a ticket few days ago. On their tenth year anniversary, Marlon still found himself fascinated to Silent Sanctuary’s Concert last night. It brought back so many good memories of teenage life that has less responsibility and would allow free life with friends and more.
After the concert, he got some picture on Digital Camera but some of it has red eyes and were dark because of night shots. To help Marlon and other people edit pictures, here are ten tips to fix bad photos.
- Auto Correct. The computer will apply necessary adjustments when a person clicked this button. The photo will improve a lot and can stand alone for quick uploads.
- Sharpen. The photo will be sharpened that photo’s color will be enhanced. It is a good enhancement for low light shots.
- Crop. It is a necessary tool. Crop cuts the picture horizontally or vertically. Cropping is a default option used by basic photo editing applications.
- Gray Scale. It adds classic effect to photos. Gray Scale edits colored pictures to become monochrome that has white and black feature so it results to grey. People from Instagram, a photo gallery application for Smartphone users, love building up gray scale albums.
- Red Eye Removal. Using Camera Flash in a night shoot can create red eyes on subjects because the light bounces back from their retina, causing white pupils. So to correct this picture, red eye removal is applied.
- Brightness. Dark photo during low light shoots can be corrected by brightness tool. It is a tool commonly used by people for a quick upload.
- Rotate. By rotating a picture, people can choose a portrait or landscape image. With different orientations, sometimes camera raw photos need to be rotated.
- Resize. Scaling bigger or smaller, resize tool is a useful edit for people who would compile pictures to one document.
- Color. The picture will be changed to any dominant color using color tool. Sepia tone can be created through this option.
- Smudge. Using Adobe Photoshop, smudge tool makes a picture spread its pixel colors through highlighted portions of the image.
Surely, photos will be taken even during unfavorable times, but it may ruin a once in a lifetime memories, like long awaited concerts,for instance. So, try editing tips listed above and fix your not so good photos.