With tender skin and fragile movements, babies are fascinating in every way. A mother would lay a baby flat on her chest to speak comfort. A father would carry her in his arms with so much love and affection. Aunties would compare if she looks like her mom or dad. Uncles would be congratulating the new parents that could initiate the Christening. Lastly, the grandparents would kiss her at the forehead to bless her. Surely, babies give new atmosphere to the whole family.
So it is no wonder why baby photography has been a trending style these days. It captures the tenderness of babies’ innocence and allows the viewers of photos to reflect in life with hope. To help people capture great shots, here are some suggestions to produce cute child photos.
- Lay white background. Using white background allows the subject to stand out and be the primary focus of the image. In fact, Photo Studios display a sample work of baby shot that has white background on their store outlets.
- Undressed shots. In a layover position, infants pose such that they are in a comfortable position. So undressed shots are good option if the baby is at least three months old.
- Dressed shots. For older subjects from one to two years old, child photo can include themes like pirates, cupids, dinosaurs, and more. So dressed shots are more like costume-based shoots on a studio setting.
- Use decorations. Adding toys or headbands can enhance the photograph. So be creative and experiment different designs to achieve quality shots.
- Shoot during day time. Babies sleep all day so by doing the shoot early in the morning assures the photographer that the subject is in the good mood and not having tantrums.
The greatest formula to capture baby pictures is to let them enjoy during the photo shoot. With the points listed earlier, surely people can take special moments through photographs.